Email

Email your Comments and Questions to: thenakedtruthforwomen@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 19, 2012

She Makes Me Happy

Clinique asked 9 up-and-coming filmmakers to explore the question: What Makes You Happy? 

Here's what John Sinclair says about his video: "One night last year, I walked into one of my favorite bars and unexpectedly met the beautiful Sandra. We hit it off instantly and a month later I (nervously) asked her to join me on a trip to France I had planned. I bought a video camera for our French adventure and during that trip, was able to capture the moment I knew I wanted to ask her to marry me. I spent the next nine months, shooting a little here and little there; anything from the little moments we share together everyday to vacations and holidays. On our 1-year anniversary, I played her the short film I made on the roof of the Bowery Hotel in New York City...and asked her to marry me. She said yes."



Watching this video makes me think of two things: 

1. The similarly randomly incredible instant connection I had that turned out to be not what I thought 
2. How come you never see videos like this from a woman?