Email

Email your Comments and Questions to: thenakedtruthforwomen@yahoo.com

Monday, February 18, 2013

The Best Things to Say to a Man

Lately, I've focused a great deal on some of my personal obsessions and how men think, and have gotten away from pure advice for women when it comes to dating. So, with that spirit in mind, here's a few sure fire things you can say to a man that will not only impress him, but turn him on as well.
  1.  I  can't wait to see you again.
  2.  I need to see you.
  3. God, I want you to fuck me or God, I want you inside of me (Note: the use of "God" implies a  more enthusiastic religious like fervor.
  4.  I'm proud of you.
  5.  I love your laugh.
That's really all there is to it. Nothing more needs to be said to us ever. Contrary to popular wisdom, we are extraordinarily easy to please.