Email

Email your Comments and Questions to: thenakedtruthforwomen@yahoo.com

Friday, February 1, 2013

When Will I Be Loved

Despite how much I keep you telling how important sex is to a man and how all we think about is getting laid we also spend more time than you would think about love. Most men won't admit it and prefer to keep the superficial stereotype alive, but that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to open our hearts and let you inside our minds.

But then again, don't take my word for it. Think about how many men have written songs over the years about love. There's a helluva lot more songs on love than there are on sex. The Everly Brothers released "When Will I Be Loved" in 1960. And in 2009 two of my favorite male musicians who would never be confused for "softies", John Forgerty and Bruce Springsteen, covered it. 


I keep saying it...but it needs repeating. Men are deeper and more thoughtful than you've been led to believe.